[b]Here[/b] is a small application that will setup DVD Decrypter’s preferences to work with AnyDVD. Before running this program, reset DVD Decrypter’s setting to default by clicking tools>settings>default>ok
You can also make a movie only backup of SAW3 using DVDD/AD together. It’s very simple.
- Make sure AD is running in background
- Put dvd in tray and leave door open
- Open DVDD and select mode>ifo
- Click the “L” next to “E” under your dvd source drive.
- Next click the big DVD icon and DVDD/AD will rip the movie only to your selected folder
- After rip rename vobs from VTS_08 to VTS_01
- Run a full disk clean up on vobs with FixVTS 1603
- Open IFOEdit and and select create IFOs
That’s it, it will take a few minutes for IFOEdit to create the IFOs. When IFoEdit has finished, drag and drop the new IFOs into your VIDEO_TS folder with the movie vobs. If you are burning to a DVD5, then use DVD Shrink or whatever transcoder or encoder to shrink your files to fit.