Hello everybody…sure am glad you’ve got the newbie page…I hate being the dummy who’s jumped into the middle of higher level geeks.
So, here goes:
- Just bought LiteOn EZ-DUB SOHW 1673SU (yesterday)
- Just produced a DVD for our band’s music & pictures
- Plays great on my computer
- Nobody else computers can read it.
A few facts:
- Produced sound recording in Audacity
- Produced pictures in Photo Story 3
- Added sound recording to Photo Story production
- Saved the production as a wp3 file
- Also saved in .wmv
- Fired up EZ-DUB and produced a DVD
Before you guys flame me, let me say I haven’t searched the forums for an answer, yet…just got here. If I may, for direction purposes, ask a question?
- Could it be the brand of disc I’m using (wrong kind, perhaps) KHypermedia DVD-R for general 4.7GB 4X for data?
- Saving in the wrong format?
What we’re trying to do is produce a showcase DVD of the band for potential clients who want to see and hear what we are like.
All the best