Dvd Copying Suggestions

I’m wanting to burn movies and my desktop is running Vista(64) with Cyper Link DVD Delexue installed on it. I would like to know what exactly i need to decrypt burn ect. My dvd burner says “DL” does that mean i don’t need to compress? Also the desktop only has one drive being the dvd rom so i need it to make a backup to my hard drive. I would appropriate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Chad

[quote=Henningfeld;2243906]I’m wanting to burn movies and my desktop is running Vista(64) with Cyper Link DVD Delexue installed on it. I would like to know what exactly i need to decrypt burn ect. My dvd burner says “DL” does that mean i don’t need to compress? Also the desktop only has one drive being the dvd rom so i need it to make a backup to my hard drive. I would appropriate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Chad[/quote]
Please feel free to take a look around the CopyDVD Movie Forum, you can use FAB Platnium and nothing else, you can use Shirnk free and AnyDVD to decrypt. You can use a number of programs. You will find them all here.:wink: Welcome to the forum. If you do not need to compress you can use Double layer discs and the Free version of FAB Decrypter and then use Imgburn to burn it to a D/L disc. Those are two free programs.