DVD Copying Software!

I am looking to replace my outdated DVDXCOPY Platinum software as the company has gone out of business and support is no longer available. Can anyone suggest some good software to get? Thanks!

Yes if you look in our CopytoDVD Movie Forum you will find plenty to choose from

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f62/
Most of them have a free trial period so you really have nothing to lose. :iagree:

Can I recommend DVDFab? Welcome Allely, to the forum.

[QUOTE=Allely;1946709]I am looking to replace my outdated DVDXCOPY Platinum software as the company has gone out of business and support is no longer available. Can anyone suggest some good software to get? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Are you saying as in freeware or purchased software? If purchasing, I would recommend slysoft software combination. Anydvd the decryption program that runs in taskbar along with CloneDVD or CloneCD. They have 21 day trial and after which you would have to purchase a key to have full access. But go and read the DVD copy forums and see what people experiences are and what software they use to make a better decision for your needs and purchase.

If you decide to get the slysoft.com software, do it before Christmas…I believe someone informed us that the price will go up heaps after that. Also, there´s currently a 20% discount.

The products work fantastically well by the way…I´ve never found a CD or DVD that I couldn´t copy! :bow:

I used 1Click DVD Copy Software, and it works out for me. It is easy to install and use. Its conversion speed is remarkable and output quality is superb. So I would suggest to you to use 1Click DVD Copy Software. I am sure it will meet your requirements.
Good luck!