DVD copy

[qanda]This thread is about the HP Digital Entertainment Center z560 - Pentium D 925 3 GHz. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi,
I am trying to copy DVDs onto blank 120 mins discs but each time i go to copy to disc, it tells me there is insufficient space, however the film is only 93 mins long. Does anyone know what the problem is? many thanks

First off what size is the move??? One should first see how big the files is first that’s where I first look at.

[quote=sln170287;2231398][qanda]This thread is about the HP Digital Entertainment Center z560 - Pentium D 925 3 GHz. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi,
I am trying to copy DVDs onto blank 120 mins discs but each time i go to copy to disc, it tells me there is insufficient space, however the film is only 93 mins long. Does anyone know what the problem is? many thanks[/quote]
Hi sln170287 and Welcome to the CDF Forums. You will have to give us a little more information for us to help you. I have moved your thread out of the CloneDVD subforum becuase you did not tell us what software you are using. Your problem is most likely compression. Let us know what movie you are tyrying to back up and what software you may be using to do this. Also the decrypter you are using would also be helpful. Thankyou.:wink: