DVD Copy

vbimport

Hey Guys,
New here. I am in a time crunch. I have searched a little bit and am having difficulty finding the proper information quickly.

I am trying to copy a DVD using Nero 7 Premium. It says it is copyrighted. I used A-RAY and it says [20:42:58 PM] DvdCrypt CSS/CPPM detected

What is the best way to get this disk copied? If you could just point me to the relevant threads, that would save me loads of time. I appreciate the help…

Will use this account from now on :slight_smile:

J

Welcome josborn,

you’ll need a program which removes the decryption of the DVD. I would suggest trying www.ripit4me.org (all in one solution, read the guide!) or DVDFab Decrypter (just removes the decryption) http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm both are free and should solve your problem.

p.s. Thread moved.

You could also try AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 free for 21 days.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/:clap:

:iagree: At least try it :wink:

I just installed AnyDVD and Clone DVD and my computer would not start. That company just lost a customer. Iam gonna try ripit4me… Thanks!!!

I downloaded and installed DVDFab Platinum. It is ready to copy it seems. I want to make a straight copy of this source disk. Why do I see posts about people removing certain things, like Spanish or Subtitles?

Should I choose DVD5 or DVD9? I want an EXACT replication of the source disk. Since it is digital media, I am nto understanding why quality would be affected based on size. It is all Ones and Zeros.

I am burning to DL media.

How did you manage to get it started? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good ole System Restore. First time I have ever had to use it in my career. And THAT is saying something.

Thousands upon thousands of people have tryed those programs and never said their computers wouldn’t start so I was just interested. Good luck to you. I hope you find what you need.:iagree:

Maybe they never said anything because after installing it, they could not get back to the forum to complain? And once they did the FDISK hussle, they were too pissed of to come back? :slight_smile:

JK, In all seriousness, this is my kick around system. It is most likely my problem and not theirs… :slight_smile:

Joe

Dear josborn:
I was just trying to help, I hope you find what you need. If you run into a problem I am here to help you.:iagree:

OK,
Here is another one. My target drive is a Plextor PX-716UF External using USB. Dysan DVD+R Double Layer media. I have used this combination before a couple of years ago to copy DVD’s.

In DVDFab Platinum, it says not valid media. When I remove Spanish and French COmponents in the customize screen, it pops up and says DL media is inserted but nto necessary, do you want to continue. I say yes, and now it is burning.

My question is, why will it not burn with the Clone Option or Full movie option with everything chosen?

Joe

I was just joshin’

I know and I appreciate it :wink:

Joe

Dear Josborn: You will get better help in this forum for Fab Products. http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Thank you. I will post there now…