DVD Copy Suite

Just found this program on another site and tried the trial version. It rips and compresses to either hard drive or image and then burns the results. I used “meet joe black” as a test. the results were excellent in both video and sound but after comparing this copy with the one i made with dvd2one, it comes up short in overall quality. the rip and compress at the same time is a rather nice touch. if you read german you will find it alot easier to use.

Anothe Fine Example of Bloatware/Conware:Z

Not for me I’m afraid;)

chidui - fool, find somewhere else to promote your stinking conware :Z

Originally posted by dvr105
chidui - fool, find somewhere else to promote your stinking conware :Z

It’s no conware see and try for yourself
http://www.d-c-s.info/

ok my appologies - thought it was this one http://www.dvdcopysuite.com

but it still does not belong in this forum - this is the support forum of dvd2one

dvd2one has been comparied with and will continue to be compaired with other software that attempts to do what it does. the mention of these programs are to be found in many posts on this forum. my post was not a suggestion that another program had been released that did a better job, however it was an attempt to compair results and as i stated, dvd2one was an overall winner. the more players in the development field, the better the end porduct and we all benifit.

[QUOTE]looks like a clone of DVD95Copy to me :a, but it’s a legitimate one

look at screenshot

DVD95Copy looks like this

Not realy a joke, compare prices and see what package gives you more.
And of course the registration system is somewhat better
And just so its clear, DCS is using some legaly obtained code from dvd95copy.

By the way, I found a nice review of this product:

http://www.dvd-backup.net/article.php?22.0

Sounds promising!

LOL i finished that today :slight_smile:
And i stand by every word.Its a good package and if people would try it then they would see.
I dont think its an issue that it uses an independant code, because in reality, it means they can put together a package thats much more interesting for the end user.
I think that when everything is considered, its a good price compared to other software thats out there.
What does supprise me, is that they have got away with this, as its a german company, now if they could do it, what stoped CloneDVD doing like they did with there cdr version ? I know the laws, and lets be honest, we all expected CloneDVD to be the same as its cdr counterpart, disk in disk out, i think its a shame that a third party software is still needed to make it work, i mean, theoriticaly if all the ripping software was suddenly pulled from the net, where would that leave the likes of DVD2ONE CloneDVD DVD95COPY and DVDSHRINK ?
I just hope that that the first three made generous dontaions to the likes of DVD Decrypter & SmartRipper.Because without them, they would have no buisness at all.
At least with DCS you have the complete soloution.

Originally posted by DVD-BACKUP
i mean, theoriticaly if all the ripping software was suddenly pulled from the net, where would that leave the likes of DVD2ONE CloneDVD DVD95COPY and DVDSHRINK ?
I just hope that that the first three made generous dontaions to the likes of DVD Decrypter & SmartRipper.Because without them, they would have no buisness at all.
At least with DCS you have the complete soloution.

that’s a good point about donations and they probably did but I wonder if Pinnacle did :bigsmile:, cos without them IC would be next to useless also

If the ripping software isn’t there or get’s outdated I’m sure that some whizzkid will crack it again

BLUE-RAY is next is it?

Bring It On! :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. I think this is the last thread DVD-BACKUP