DVD Copy Software

vbimport

Was wondering if anyone can tell me which program is better to use - DVD Wizard Pro -$39.00 or DVD X Copy Platinum - $ 119.00. According to the review I surfed there is not much difference except that DVD Wizard pro does not offer upgrades. What is ya’lls experience? Thanks.

One very good option is DVDShrink—$0.

The quality will be just as good, and it is a very easy program to learn and use.

It doesn’t include a burning program however, so you’ll have to use whatever came with your drive, like Nero or Roxio. If you have Nero, the latest versions of Shrink can use it to burn.

Even if you don’t have a burning program, I’d use the money you’re thinking of investing in a DVD program and buy Nero, then use Shrink.

You can find links to it at various sites, including www.dvdshrink.info

I use CloneDVD and AnyDVD.
Made today the first DVD. Both software work perfectly, easy, etc. The (backup) copy is wonderful. So, I recommend AnyDVD (driver that after install does everything for you) and CloneDVD that also does almost everythying for you.:cool:

Alex Thyl this is exact same method I use for my dvd copying which works awesome, I just copied runaway jury to a dvd r + disc no problems wathced it perfect copy. Just to explain a little on anydvd it is is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD’s help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like. AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!

Alby Clone dvd will also burn the finished iso it makes. or if you want you can use nero or several other burning apps that is out there.

Indeed. I love CloneDVD/AnyDVD. :smiley:
See the link my sig for the guide :iagree: :smiley:

You might want to read this before you buy DVD X Copy.

Ahhh yes I totally forgot about that.

You are going to have to end up using AnyDVD/DVDXCopy from now on anyway.

If that’s the case go with AnyDVD/CloneDVD it’s FAR better software :smiley:

dvdxcopy just lost a court battle…so you will need an other piece of software beside it…to rip copy protected dvd’s

dvd-fab is very good also

and ofcourse clone-dvd and dvdshrink

Originally posted by 1oldfart

which program is better to use
See the poll

www.tigerdirect.com was selling the banned version of X Copy Platinum for a discount price earlier this week. If you have you’re heart set on that software, I’d look there for it 1st.

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]dvdxcopy just lost a court battle…so you will need an other piece of software beside it…to rip copy protected dvd’s

dvd-fab is very good also

and ofcourse clone-dvd and dvdshrink [/B]