DVD Copy (Enlight 4x DVD±RW)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Enlight 4x DVD±RW. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I notice that I can’t copy any of my new DVDs I bought cause they are copy protected and I wanted to take them on a trip with me so I would not loose my real ones and now I might have to take them with me and they might get scrashed form them being handled around by my kids and everyone else.Can anyone help me so I can know if they will make an update for the software so it will work on the new copy protection.

This is the dvdfab sub-forum and the latest release of dvdfab can copy the latest released movies. So I have no idea what your problem is as you did not give the info that is required for anyone to help you.

Most copyright protected dvds, including new releases, do not present a problem for Fab. Occasionally, folks that have pre-public-release dvds won’t rip because of the protection. Fengtao fixes this within hours/days and then releases a new beta. I’ve never seen such outstanding and prompt support for this type of software and I’ve never had a movie that Fab couldn’t crack…at least to my recollection.

What specific titles are you referring to and what application and version of Fab are you using? Tough to provide answers without some details.

[QUOTE=maineman;2176229]Most copyright protected dvds, including new releases, do not present a problem for Fab. Occasionally, folks that have pre-public-release dvds won’t rip because of the protection. Fengtao fixes this within hours/days and then releases a new beta. I’ve never seen such outstanding and prompt support for this type of software and I’ve never had a movie that Fab couldn’t crack…at least to my recollection.

What specific titles are you referring to and what application and version of Fab are you using? Tough to provide answers without some details.[/QUOTE]
I have the new version of FAB and the Titles are:Under The Same Moon,War,INC. and The X Files.

what version do you have ? The reason I ask because a lot of people say they have the latest version and they don’t

I have 5.1.2.2 Version

I am trying it out now again to see if it will work if I reinstall it ok.If it still does it i will le t you know ok.

Well, I have created bkups for The Same Moon and War, Inc…R1 (not sure exactly what versions I used at the time)…and I’ve seen posts from folks that have done X-files.
This isn’t a decryption failure of the software itself, something else is at fault.
Hopefully, a reinstall will fix it.
Good luck and yeah, let us know…

It is working now.What it was that I did not register the new one cause i could not find it like the other one but it is working now.Thanks for the help ok.I was worry for a while there.LOL

[QUOTE=SOLO48;2176541]It is working now.What it was that I did not register the new one cause i could not find it like the other one but it is working now.Thanks for the help ok.I was worry for a while there.LOL[/QUOTE]:cool:

No worries as it scares all of us if dvdfab does not work like it should be but it usually works all the time except for some install problems usually cause by antivirus protection or a firewall.

Glad that you got it working BTW the latest version is 5.2.0.9 which is a beta and you can only DL the beta versions from this forum