Dvd cloner/copier

im looking for a program that lets you copy dvd movies…i don’t want to down load i want the software sent by mail any suggestion?

I don’t know of any that are available in a hard copy form (CD/DVD)…just curious why don’t you want to download anything?

i don’t have high speed and just got my computer out the shop…4 thousand virus

You don’t need high speed internet to download a relatively small program such as DVDFab HD Decrypter (free), DVD Shrink (free) and Imgburn (also free), Avira free antivir (free), Malwarebytes Antimalware (free) and keep your self protected. You don’t have to be scared to download things from the internet if you protect yourself and keep that protection updated…really no ones fault but your own.

Did I mention everything you need is free?

thanks…but will the free software let me clone copy protected dics as well?

Yes, look them up…there are guides everywhere.

First download Avira free edition, and malwarebytes antimalware and install them, update them and scan your PC weekly or more often if you so inclined and remove any nasties they find.

Then you need DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip your DVD.
DVD Shrink to compress your DVD to fit on a SL disc.
And finally Imgburn to burn your new disc.

DVDFab HD Decrypter will decrypt and rip your commercially made movies to the hard drive, so yes, you can copy them. It is still being updated for newer protection schemes.

DVDShrink will let you compress the movies to fit onto a blank, single layer dvd.

ImgBurn will do the actual burning to a blank disk.

Edit: Oops, a minute too late…but just reinforces Locoeng’s message.

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2231861]Yes, look them up…there are guides everywhere.

First download Avira free edition, and malwarebytes antimalware and install them, update them and scan your PC weekly or more often if you so inclined and remove any nasties they find.

Then you need DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip your DVD.
DVD Shrink to compress your DVD to fit on a SL disc.
And finally Imgburn to burn your new disc.[/QUOTE] thanks you were quite helpful…:bow:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2231862]DVDFab HD Decrypter will decrypt and rip your commercially made movies to the hard drive, so yes, you can copy them. It is still being updated for newer protection schemes.

DVDShrink will let you compress the movies to fit onto a blank, single layer dvd.

ImgBurn will do the actual burning to a blank disk.

Edit: Oops, a minute too late…but just reinforces Locoeng’s message.[/QUOTE] thanks Kerry you were quite helpful…:bow:

Good luck :smiley: