DVD Cloner 6

vbimport

Hello my name is justin. I’m pretty new to the burning process and very new to the forum. I posted a question earlier but it was moved and I can’t find it. I hope I’m not doing any thing wrong buy posting here but I think this may be the place I need to ask my questions.
I have just purchased DVD cloner 6. I used the trial verson the other night to make a clone. When I played the disc it started out ok but then it jumped around during the movie 3 or 4 times. Also the audio was off the words didn’t match the lips. When I contacted support I was told to burn using Disc 9 1:1 Disc 9. I tried that and when I put in the blank disc it said that the disc didn’t have enough room for the data. I’m using Memorex 16x 4.7gb 120 min. I went back and used disc 9 to disc 5 and it worked. When I played it again it think it fixedd most of the problems but when I would fastforward and hit play it jumped to the main menu. Do I need to change the burn speed or something like that? Also do I need to use different discs or need to get a better kind. Disc 9, Disc 5, and dual layer I really dont understand what I need to do. I’m sure its a simple fix but I’m stumped. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

[quote=jmr82;2166117]Hello my name is justin. I’m pretty new to the burning process and very new to the forum. I posted a question earlier but it was moved and I can’t find it. I hope I’m not doing any thing wrong buy posting here but I think this may be the place I need to ask my questions.
I have just purchased DVD cloner 6. I used the trial verson the other night to make a clone. When I played the disc it started out ok but then it jumped around during the movie 3 or 4 times. Also the audio was off the words didn’t match the lips. When I contacted support I was told to burn using Disc 9 1:1 Disc 9. I tried that and when I put in the blank disc it said that the disc didn’t have enough room for the data. I’m using Memorex 16x 4.7gb 120 min. I went back and used disc 9 to disc 5 and it worked. When I played it again it think it fixedd most of the problems but when I would fastforward and hit play it jumped to the main menu. Do I need to change the burn speed or something like that? Also do I need to use different discs or need to get a better kind. Disc 9, Disc 5, and dual layer I really dont understand what I need to do. I’m sure its a simple fix but I’m stumped. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]
This sub-forum is for CloneDVD2, a completely different product, made by a different company, I will move this post to our main CopytoDVD Movie Forum and you will get more help there.

[quote=jmr82;2166117]Hello my name is justin. I’m pretty new to the burning process and very new to the forum. I posted a question earlier but it was moved and I can’t find it. I hope I’m not doing any thing wrong buy posting here but I think this may be the place I need to ask my questions.
I have just purchased DVD cloner 6. I used the trial verson the other night to make a clone. When I played the disc it started out ok but then it jumped around during the movie 3 or 4 times. Also the audio was off the words didn’t match the lips. When I contacted support I was told to burn using Disc 9 1:1 Disc 9. I tried that and when I put in the blank disc it said that the disc didn’t have enough room for the data. I’m using Memorex 16x 4.7gb 120 min. I went back and used disc 9 to disc 5 and it worked. When I played it again it think it fixedd most of the problems but when I would fastforward and hit play it jumped to the main menu. Do I need to change the burn speed or something like that? Also do I need to use different discs or need to get a better kind. Disc 9, Disc 5, and dual layer I really dont understand what I need to do. I’m sure its a simple fix but I’m stumped. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]
Memorex is not what I call good media, that said, it may not be your problem, you should always try to burn at 8X, if you want to compress the disc from a DVD9 to a DVD5, then use that option in the settings. Make sure you set the disc size to less than 4400mbs. If you want to make a D/L disc then choose that option and and make sure you are using D/L media. Just make sure you have your settings correct and try to buy some Verbatim media, they are the most common of the good medias. I hope this helps you.