DVD Clone promble

Hi

This is my littel promble so I think. I am using DVD clone2 and anyDVD for about a year know. Every thing was going exenllent. I have used many top brands and lower brand of DVD-R, DVD+R and DVDRW with 99% feedback. mabe one or two bad ones on a 100 pack. My DVD burner is an Memorex 16X DL. Now two week ago like ushual, I whent to compusa to buy me a pack of 100 memorex 16X DVD-R I got back home and gave this blank a try using DVD clone2. I put a movie and it starts copy to the hard drive fine know, when it ask me to put in a blank media I insert the disk and for about 15 to 20 second it say eracing then when it start to write it stop and a window pops saying plaese insert a writebla media. This keep happenig all the time I try to burn. I ran an update on the firmwire, DVD clone2 and anyDVD. This did no fix the problem with no luck. I got a new pack of dvd from costco this time TDK 8XDVD-R and a pack of TDK 16X DVD+R I have used this ones many times befoare. And no luck the same problem happend. This is getting expensive, does some one no the fix for this. One more thing I just up greaded my hard drive and CPU last moth and still go to burn a few DVD then the problem happend with the new DVD.

Try an older version of CloneDVD2 / AnyDVD and see if the problem goes away

… put in a blank media I insert the disk and for about 15 to 20 second it say eracing then when it start to write it stop and a window pops saying plaese insert a writebla media …

Can the burner play a DVD movie? Does the burner recognize DVD disk?
From My Computer view, highlight / right click on burner drive, select Properties, click on Recording Tab.
For Desktop CD recording, make sure the following phrase is NOT TICKED.
Enable CD recording on this drive.
If above is ticked, untick, click Apply, OK from screen … reboot computer.
If problem continues, I would suggest uninstall / reinstalling your DVD burner.