Dvd clone 2 seems not as fast as dvd decrypter

I just downloaded dvd clone and am ripping an hour long cartoon. It took at least 30 minutes. I could rip a dvd movie with all extras in that time with dvd decrypter. I am new at this, so what is up. i just purchased some dl discs, will the files i ripped with dvd decrypter burn the same as the ones i ripped with dvd clone?

p.s. can i use dvd clone 2 to repair/read scratched discs? If not how to skip certain vob? if that is what they are called? Will this affect playability?

I thank you in advance

dedicateddoug

[QUOTE=dedicateddoug;2304437]I just downloaded dvd clone and am ripping an hour long cartoon. It took at least 30 minutes. I could rip a dvd movie with all extras in that time with dvd decrypter. I am new at this, so what is up. i just purchased some dl discs, will the files i ripped with dvd decrypter burn the same as the ones i ripped with dvd clone?

p.s. can i use dvd clone 2 to repair/read scratched discs? If not how to skip certain vob? if that is what they are called? Will this affect playability?

I thank you in advance

dedicateddoug[/QUOTE]

IMO dvd clone is a bad program to begin with you can get better program aka dvdfab HD that works way better. Depending on how bad the scratch if it is too deep it won’t do you any good to scan won’t fix the deep scratch.