DVD camcorder, how do I capture & convert ONLY some chapters?

vbimport

I have a few DVD camcorder DVDs (I do not have the camcorder or it’s software). I only need a few chapters from each. How can I grab and convert them for editing?

What format are they in?
Can you access the disc’s contents via explorer?

Try to open with DVDshrink in Re-author mode> "Start/End frame feature…Or DVDDecrypter in IFO mode for chapter selection…

[QUOTE=caca2;2148831]I have a few DVD camcorder DVDs (I do not have the camcorder or it’s software). I only need a few chapters from each. How can I grab and convert them for editing?[/QUOTE]

caca: transtaltion ( :cop: censored :cop: )
Rip the DVds with any DVD ripping app like DVDfab/1Click then use Corel DVD Factory pro 7 to make 'em look professional :smiley:

O.K., I tried DVDFab Platinum 3.1 and it allows a range of chapters, but not non-sequential like 1, 4, 7, 12. Do later releases allow more customization?

NOW I tried DVDFab Platinum 5 and it also allows a range of chapters, but not non-sequential like 1, 4, 7, 12. What can I use to grab specific random chapters and convert them to use in my editor?

OK! Roxio 2009 DOES extract specific chapters with it’s Video Copy and Convert/Video Compilation function. Thanks to all for your help.