DVD burning

Hello all
I have a TV tuner in my computer and would like to burn some recorded video from my tuner to DVD, what program do I need to convert and burn the data to DVD, The tuner spits out almost any format , Just not in DVD of course.

What software do you have on your computer? If it came with Roxio then I would use Roxio.

Hi
Just record your tv as mpeg2 to the Pc hardrive and buy some software to do the conversion.
There is better software than whatever came with your system, but it is not cheap.
I would recommend Womble DVD video wizard for editing and Magic DVD copier to make the disc. This lets you strip out the TV ads.
If you do decide to buy make sure you buy the DVD version and not the mpeg version or you will not be able to burn a DVD.
Hope this helps.
Sid

[QUOTE=1life2live4;1965736]Hello all
I have a TV tuner in my computer and would like to burn some recorded video from my tuner to DVD, what program do I need to convert and burn the data to DVD, The tuner spits out almost any format , Just not in DVD of course.[/QUOTE]

“almost any fiormat” is which formats exactly?

Just go to videohelp.com/tools or doom9.org and download some (free) tools that will let you [B]convert/transcode[/B] and then [B]author[/B] the content to VideoDVD format.