DVD Burning with Vista

vbimport

Is there ANY dvd burning software that works with Vista Home Premium? Is there any thats free? Also can older verions of Nero be upgraded to work with Vista? Please help i’m a DVD burning junkie, i need my fix!

You could try the free trial of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 for 21 days. Its fully fuctional we have a great a great support forum here. After 21 days you do have to buy it though. Best investment I ever made.:iagree: Just a suggestion. Vista compatible also. http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Copy-DVD-Movie-Software/Elaborate-Bytes/CloneDVD.html

Dies dvdplantium work with Vista home basic, and if so how?

As Alan mentioned above, AnyDVD and CloneDVD work with Vista. ImgBurn also works with Vista.
I tried installing a store bought Nero 7 Ultra, but Vista didn’t allow me to install it. I know the latest version of Nero 7 Ultra Enhanced works with Vista though.
Nero 7 Essential which came with the Pioneer 112D (Vista compatible) works with Vista also.

does dvd plantinum work with windows vista home basic?

Nero version 7.7.5.1 is VISATA compatible and you can download it and use it for free for 30 days any other software is not yet VISTA compatible except for AnyDVD and that is not for writing on DVD.

Don’t forget to install ImgBurn either :slight_smile:

Doesn’t Vista have built in DVD burning too?

…if it would work. No surprise, Vi$ta is still beta-ish.