DVD burning tower with PC connection

vbimport

Hey guys!

I need a piece of advice. I’ve been googling for two days now in search of a DVD burning tower that supports a PC connection. Thing is there are great, huge, fast towers to replicate DVDs but they all demand a master copy to be fed into them!

What I want is a tower that gets the info from an ISO message stored on the pc, and starts burning them from there. Either copying it to the tower’s HD or from the PC itself, I don’t care - as long as I don’t have to be burning master copies for the dozens CDS I have to burn every week! We have a small production line here and we’re moving on to storing things on the network server instead of using master copies which occupy way too much space.

So. Googling for that, I failed to find any towers with PC connection. Some DVD production towers (which include a printer or which “print” using lightscribe) do have a PC connection, but they’re also more expensive… And since I have a sepparate printer that’s not exactly what I’m looking for.

Do you know of any product that could satisfy my needs? Hints/ideas/suggestions, anyone?

Thanks for your time =)
Mauro