Dvd burning software

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been asked but I am looking for a dvd burning soft ware. Have been using Any Dvd/Clone Dvd. Looking to make a change. Any suggestions??

Thanks for the help:bow:

Neither AnyDVD nor CloneDVD are pure burning programs. Do you want something that can decrypt, rip and compress dvds to the hard drive as well as burning to a disk, or do you just need the burning side?

The best free burning program around is ImgBurn. But it is only for burning.

The only program I would recommend as a decryption/ripping program (other than AnyDVD) would be DVDFab. It can make use of ImgBurn to do the actual burns to a disk. There is a free trial for DVDFab so you can try it out.

I was looking for something to make a back up copy of my bought movies.:cool: Free is good but I dont really mind paying for something thats going to work.

Im gonna try the DvdFab. Thanks for the help

There is still a way of making backups for free, though there are some caveats. DVDFab will work in its entirety for the length of the trial, but once the trial ends, you won’t have access to the compression side of the program. There is a free section within DVDFab called DVDFab HD Decrypter. It will continue to function as a decryption/ripping program to get the movie onto the hard drive. Once there you can compress if necessary with a great old program called DVDShrink.
The reason you need both is because Shrink cannot handle newer encryption schemes. Once you get it reduced to the necessary size you can burn to a disk with ImgBurn.

The only real glitch with this process is if you are trying to make backups of very new movies. DVDFab HD Decrypter is updated at a slower rate than the full retail program, and will lag behind by 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for the help. DVDFAB is working wonderful.