Dvd Burning Software

HI, I Have Burn Suite 2005, is this a good dvd burning software? I was told it is just good for backing up and that ICopyit would be better for burning. Is this true. Another question, I just downloaded cdburnerxp is this a good dvd burning software to use?

Thanks

If your talking about backing up movies then the combo of clonedvd and and anydvd from www.slysoft.com or dvdfab. There are other programs just do a search of this forum.

Everyone has their favourite for burning DVDs or CDs. Mine’s ImgBurn.

[QUOTE=sc1stewart;1943594]HI, I Have Burn Suite 2005, is this a good dvd burning software? I was told it is just good for backing up and that ICopyit would be better for burning. Is this true. Another question, I just downloaded cdburnerxp is this a good dvd burning software to use?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Didn’t we have a post by someone about this software that was discussed in another fourm???

I second the combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 for DVD movie backups. It gives the most control of any software I’ve used, and it’s frequently updated (the AnyDVD is the decrypter), properly mastering the titles you want to back up. Now if you are looking for something to be able to make data DVD backups of your computer files, a slightly more comprehensive program for this is CopytoDVD from VSO, another good program I have and I’ve been very happy with it. Those are some more options.

Also, if you are interested in getting the AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 programs, get them before the end of December, as Slysoft will convert its pricing to EUROS, so if you are currently buying in US $, the price will go up quite a bit when Slysoft switches to Euros. Also, Slysoft is offering a 20% discount on its programs, so try them, then if you like them, buy them before they convert over.

Could I recommend DVDFab?

I’m just looking to burn dvd movies to be played in dvd players, is there a difference in backing up dvd date and burning dvd movies to be played?, which software is best for burning dvd movies to be played?

very long and debated answers will be given with a question like this.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f62/there-best-dvd-backup-program-127917/

for ease of use and a one program solution i would go with dvdfab gold/platinum.

troy

If all you care about is burning movies to dvd and playing them in your dvd player then you can use this combination of programs.

DvDFab HD Decrypter - http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm
DvD Shrink - Link in Sig
Imgburn - Link in Sig

Now you are covered for both single layer and double layer disks.

Use good media, IE. Verbatim and TY

Booktype the + media to DvD Rom.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=Quema34;1943932]I second the combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 for DVD movie backups. It gives the most control of any software I’ve used, and it’s frequently updated (the AnyDVD is the decrypter), properly mastering the titles you want to back up. Now if you are looking for something to be able to make data DVD backups of your computer files, a slightly more comprehensive program for this is CopytoDVD from VSO, another good program I have and I’ve been very happy with it. Those are some more options.

Also, if you are interested in getting the AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 programs, get them before the end of December, as Slysoft will convert its pricing to EUROS, so if you are currently buying in US $, the price will go up quite a bit when Slysoft switches to Euros. Also, Slysoft is offering a 20% discount on its programs, so try them, then if you like them, buy them before they convert over.[/QUOTE]

I would put my support behind Quema34 experience that this setup is a well meaning setup and for the price is a very good option to choose from. the slysoft programs but don’t forget CloneCD and CloneDVDMobile as well.

Although I use a different program up front than DvdFab HD decrypter, I don’t think you can go far wrong with the advice given in Post #9. :iagree: