Dvd burning software opinions

hello, im new here…

i would like to know what people think is the best software for burning a dvd, for making a backup dvd from a image file, as ive tried nero, but every time i burn a new dvd, it seems out of sync, like a old dubbed chinese movie, lol, there mouths move, but no talking kind of deal…

its not really that bad, but i notice it and it really gets to me, so is there a better software than nero i could buy to do this, im asking here as this is a popular well known forum for such subjects, and would like some opinions on software, i dont want to go and buy a software without first knowing if its going to do what i want it to do…

look forward to hear all your suggestions…

thankyou in advance

marty :slight_smile:

Yes there is a CD/DVD burning software forum on cdfreaks plus various other program forums for burning software, The best bet would be to download several and run their free trial so see which one is best suited for you, Just about everybody has the favorite so you will get many answers, Myself I have several and tried many more but I like DVDFAB Platinum best for a 1 click process plus it is updated more than any other program and the author of the program comes into the forum everyday to help with problems. But the choice is yours so like I said download several and try them plus there are some free programs out there but with those you have to use other programs to go along with them such as ripping, shrinking and burning a 3 step process anyway good luck on your choice and BTW welcome to the forum. DVDFAB Platinum has a free full working trial for 30 days

thankyou very much for your fast reply, and warm welcome…

i will try out the DVDFAB 1st of all then, then i take your advice and try some others and see how i get on… nero seems ok in all other aspects of the software, ie: data backups, data discs, boot discs, music compilations ect ect, but i just cant seem to make it burn my dvd’s in snyc with the audio :frowning:

i will try some others and see how i get on…

thankyou for your time

YW and good luck

Don’t forget to try out the slysoft software as well…they come well recommend as well…Anydvd to decrypt or ripping to HD and use with Clonedvd or CloneCD to backup your dvd…but go to the www.slysoft.com site and take a look as well…I had good luck just using slysoft package…

ok thankyou, i will try it also :slight_smile:

currently installing FABdvd trial, will see how it goes… i read that it also does DVD to PSP which is a huge plus for me, as i do own a psp too and allways wanted to put the movies onto it :slight_smile: so that sounds pretty cool

thanx again

Good luck, hope it all works out ok for you, also at the right hand bottom of page you will see a forum jump, just scrool down to the DVDFAB forum and it will take you there if you have any questions

cool, a dedicated forum for it too… thankyou again…

i am currently burning my image to the dvd now as i type this, very easy to use software… so far so good, see how it plays in the dvd player once complete :slight_smile:

Did you try to play your image file before burning? Is the sound on that in sync?
For burning image file use ImgBurn.
http://www.imgburn.com/

yes i mount image with virtual drive to test, and its perfect on the computer…

@ jimbo and cduncle, i second that.

they do have a fee version of that version of just the decryptor…

ok thanx, i will try imgburn, i cant seem to get my dvds to work atall any more :frowning: not even with nero

Sync perfect before burning but not after burning? :eek:
Sorry but this sound quite impossible. Burning doesn’t affect video authoring in the least.

My bet is that the real culprit here is in the [B]reading[/B] hardware/software. What happens when you play a commercial DVD-video with the [I]same[/I] setup?

Once again, burning doesn’t change [I]anything[/I] in the video.

That is a confusing last part? What do you mean not get my dvd to work at all?? Are you referring to the source or copy?

is this before or after using dvdfab platinum?