DVD burning software for Vista

vbimport

I purchased one of those HP Multimedia computers from Costco fully loaded with all you need.
I am trying to find a good DVD burning software. I tried until now Nero 8.3.2.1
and Roxio Creator 2009. None of them is working the way I expect. Roxio seems a little better but not good enough.
I have couple of DVD’s with music video clips and I want to make a selection of my favorite clips and burn them on a separate DVD. I have all kind of issues: sound not in sync, rainbow shades on the picture, image desync. Also, a big disadvantage on these softwares, none of them allows you to equalize sound so that all the clips sound the same level.
I tried to find an answer first in the Forums section, but I could not find an answer.
Anybody has an idea on what software could I use to do this kind of work?
Thank you,

My computer: HP Pavilion Media Center M8327C
Operating Software: Windows Vista Home Premium

[QUOTE=Kenwatch;2146335]I purchased one of those HP Multimedia computers from Costco fully loaded with all you need.
I am trying to find a good DVD burning software. I tried until now Nero 8.3.2.1
and Roxio Creator 2009. None of them is working the way I expect. Roxio seems a little better but not good enough.
I have couple of DVD’s with music video clips and I want to make a selection of my favorite clips and burn them on a separate DVD. I have all kind of issues: sound not in sync, rainbow shades on the picture, image desync. Also, a big disadvantage on these softwares, none of them allows you to equalize sound so that all the clips sound the same level.
I tried to find an answer first in the Forums section, but I could not find an answer.
Anybody has an idea on what software could I use to do this kind of work?
Thank you,

My computer: HP Pavilion Media Center M8327C
Operating Software: Windows Vista Home Premium[/QUOTE]It sounds like you want DVD [U]authoring[/U] software, not [U]burning[/U] software.

My guess is that the burning is not the problem at all.

Anyhow check out DVD-Flick. It is free and will convert clips to DVD format.

ConvertXtoDVD is the program I normally use but DVD-Flick is free and seems to work well.

http://www.dvdflick.net/download.php

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/