DVD burning side color is 2 different color when burn

vbimport

hi does anyone know when i burn a 2GB dvd the recording layer shows how much of a DVD is written they get different color on recording side, how can i make the whole dvd recording side ,same color ?

Hi olivewriting, welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

If you want the whole recording side to get the same shade, you will have to write something that fills the entire disc.

One way of doing this is to create an “ISO image” file first with the content you want to burn to DVD. Many burning programs allow you to write to an ISO image file instead of curning to disc.

Then you can add additional stuff to the ISO image so that it fills the entire disc; what I usually do is to se the free tool DVDisaster to add additional redundant Error Correcting Code to the ISO image. This makes it possible to read and correct errors on the DVD later on if the DMD is damaged.

Then you burn the ISO image file to a DVD using your preferred burning program, or if that program does not support burning ISO images, then I suggest the free and excellent ImgBurn.

The problem is I use Roxio and it’s a Video DVD,How can I add more files into the Video DVD or image file of it ?

[quote=DrageMester;1995933]Hi olivewriting, welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

If you want the whole recording side to get the same shade, you will have to write something that fills the entire disc.

One way of doing this is to create an “ISO image” file first with the content you want to burn to DVD. Many burning programs allow you to write to an ISO image file instead of curning to disc.

Then you can add additional stuff to the ISO image so that it fills the entire disc; what I usually do is to se the free tool DVDisaster to add additional redundant Error Correcting Code to the ISO image. This makes it possible to read and correct errors on the DVD later on if the DMD is damaged.

Then you burn the ISO image file to a DVD using your preferred burning program, or if that program does not support burning ISO images, then I suggest the free and excellent ImgBurn.[/quote]

[quote=olivewriting;1996177]The problem is I use Roxio and it’s a Video DVD,How can I add more files into the Video DVD or image file of it ?[/quote] Let Roxio make an ISO image file instead of burning to DVD (if that’s possible).

Then use DVDisaster to add redundant ECC information to the ISO image and then burn the ISO image with Roxio or another burning program.

I haven’t used Roxio in years, so I don’t know how to make an ISO image file with Roxio or if it’s even possible.