I have written a project to burn ISO image file to CD and DVD using C++ & SPTI. It works well for CD, but has problem in burning DVD. Here is the detail burning procedure of my project:
- Must use a blank DVD media.
- Use “MMC2 read track information” to obtain NWA (Next Writable Address) for track 1 - usually this is MMC LBA 0.
- Use “MMC2 select10” or “MMC2 select6” to send write parameters mode page to set TAO mode with write block type 08h (ISO mode 1).
- Read blocks from .ISO file.
- Use “MMC2 write10” to send blocks to DVD writer.
- Repeat from 5 until end of file.
- Send “MMC2 synchronize cache” to write remaining cached sectors.
- Send “MMC2 close track session” to close the session.
Is there any step that is missing for burning iso to DVD?