DVD burning problem

vbimport

:confused: I have converted my video filed to vob. but can’t get my dvd 4x burner to burn them to dvd-r disc. Keeps kicking the disc back out.

Need more specifics. It sounds like you are trying to author a dvd. What software are you trying to burn with? How large is the file? I assume you know that a .vob on a disc, is not a properly authored dvd? Provide some more details, and read here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=75455 this should shed some light on the topic.

If it’s a 4x burner it’s possible that it’ll only handle DVD+R media rather than have dual media capability.
Many early burners handled only DVD+R or DVD-R , not both.

What is the make & model of your burner.

I take it you have your .VOB, .IFO and .BUP files in a VIDEO_TS folder, and an empty AUDIO_TS folder and that is what you are trying to burn to disk? That is the proper dvd disk structure.

If you are using Nero Express with the “Burn Video Files” option, you highlight all the files inside the VIDEO_TS folder and add them to your project. Nero Express then creates the two folders for you as it burns the disk.

Are you able to burn to these disks normaly, say with data? What burner, type of disks and burning program are you using?

converted it to what? what are your specs. and what is the burner?what are you trying to burn with?what Brand od dvds?
Bruce

I’m using a emachine 4x max DVD +/-RW burner.

Hey Hi what did you convert and what do you want a dvd that plays on standalones? what progam are you using ?and what is the error?
Bruce

Hey there!!!

You may need a dvd burning software program because your computer may alll the things needed to burn it. So give me a little bit to research a good program for yah. Did you have any in mind?