DVD burning problem

vbimport

I’ve been using DVD Santa to burn DVDs and was getting along fine with it until yesterday.

I tried burning a DVD and got an error message saying “DVD Santa has encountered a problem and needs to close”

I’ve had the same error message today, so thought I’d try a different program. Downloaded DVD Burning Xpress, fired it up and got another error message “DVD Burning Xpress has encountered a problem and needs to close”

:confused:

What’s happened? How can I fix it?

Hi and welcome tot he forum :slight_smile:

What is the movie? Is it a recent one? Some recent movies have copy-protections that can give problems to dvd santa.

I do not know much about the programs your using. Can you give us more info as to your computer -ram , xp? and is dma set for your drive?? You can use some free programs dvd shrink and dvd decryptor or you can try clonedvd2 and anydvd from slysoft.com-it has a 21 day trial. Good luck and welcome to the cdfreaks.

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

It’s only a 45 minute long tv show episode…

I’ve got a Sony laptop, 504 mb RAM and using XP. dma?

DMA

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=101616

Is it an episode recorded with a standalone recorder?

Ok, DMA is set.

I’m not sure, I got it from BearShare. I put a couple of episodes onto DVDs yesterday and had no problems with it.

I’ve got it sorted. I uninstalled Santa and XPress, restarted and then installed them again.

That’s done the trick :slight_smile: