I am new to this site and i dont know whether this is the right forum for my problem...
I have a strange problem that is, i cannot burn any dvd.. i have lost ~20 DVDs already...
i searched the forum and tried these already...
- i tried nero 7, , nti ,deepburner and final burner on both vista and xp
- i tried philips, verbatim media both dvd -r and +r
- no matter with windows services (like imapi)
- no matter with DMA mode.. it is enabled in both vista and xp.
- no upperlimits and loverlimits in registry.
- burn process in every software complates successfully but when i insert again burned disc it is recognized as empy/blank disc. (nero verifies teh disc after burning )
- it can read +r and -r dvds (also cds) which are burned one year ago with several media.
- i also cleaned lenses gently.
- i can burn a cd without any problem and it reads the cd without no problem...
my system : acer 9424 wsmi notebook and dvd writer is : TSST L632D firmware : ac00
so what can i do except for the sending my notebook to acer service?
Note : i dont want a firmware update or flashing because it removes warranty as i know