Dvd burning help

Hello everyone, I am what you guys call a newbi I don’t know much but slowly I have learned some things, I recently began to download files from usenext and turned them to dvd files with dvdflick bt from there I am having no luck burning the files . I have tried nero 8 ,clonedvd2,windows dvd maker, roxio, and I just can’t seem to burn the file, nero burned it but it didn’t work on dvd players, roxio said it didn’t support ac3 fils, clonedvd2 said that there was an error in the structure of the file, That’s pretty much all the info please anyone help me…

ok I have been playing with these files for about an hour and something now, I have made some steps forward I have now been able to dvd shrink the files I formed with dvdflick and I have also been able to burn it with nero8, my dvd recognizes it as a dvd for a sec and then goes to disc error disc may not have playback, but when I insert it in my cpu , it immediately reads it as dvd and plays , I also have nydvd program and it reads it as dvd . Please if any body can help me get through these final steps I would appriciate it.

hey everyone, here I go one more time, I put the dvd in my cpu and I had anydvd read it and it said this.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.7)
HL-DT-ST DVD±RW GSA-H73N B103 07/06/27 7U02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2137824 sectors (4175 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: legend
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.
RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Now all dvds i burned before that worked said almost the same thing , is there a reason why my dvd player won’t read it?

[quote=cokedreams;2016829]I recently began to download files from usenext and turned them to dvd files…[/quote]Are these files of copyrighted movies?

I Joined usenext which is a paid site, and I downloaded all movies and now I can’t burn them with some programs , I recently tested the dvd i burned with nero on higher end dvd players and it worked ,or any dvd player that was either part of a home theathre system or had divx playback, movies were I am legend and hitman

Yes, you pay for UseNeXt access but those are copyrighted movies that are likely to be illegally-distributed. I’m sorry but we can’t help with this sort of thing: it’s mentioned in the rules you signed up to.

PM me if there’s another explanation, but for now this thread is closed.