DVD Burners with auto disc change exsist?

Dear All,

I’ve been hunting around for a while now, before I even venture to a Technics Lego Set to try and build my own…

Do DVD Burners exist for a PC, at the price a home user would pay, that allows you to have it connected (probably externally) with a compartment to hold an amount of blank discs, and a place to put the Burnt Discs?

Why do need one I here you ask, well, sometimes I remotly access my PC from work, and it would be good to be able to burn out files I need burning, and also be able to change the disc I’m burning to…and be able to burn more stuff…

Hope someone can help me with this matter.

Regards
Paul.

[QUOTE=peejaygee;1937787]Dear All,

I’ve been hunting around for a while now, before I even venture to a Technics Lego Set to try and build my own…

Do DVD Burners exist for a PC, at the price a home user would pay, that allows you to have it connected (probably externally) with a compartment to hold an amount of blank discs, and a place to put the Burnt Discs?

Why do need one I here you ask, well, sometimes I remotly access my PC from work, and it would be good to be able to burn out files I need burning, and also be able to change the disc I’m burning to…and be able to burn more stuff…

Hope someone can help me with this matter.

Regards
Paul.[/QUOTE]

Hi Paul
A friend of mine has 7 DVD/CD Burner hooked to his Computer(All internal) and loads them up with blank DVD’s before going to work which he can access each burner from work
hope this gives you some help :cool: