DVD burners: the right time to buy?

vbimport

I just posted the article DVD burners: the right time to buy?.

Businessweek.com has an article that should answer the question; “Is it the right time to buy a DVD burner ?”. In this article they take a look at two DVD burners: the HP Dvd200i DVD+RW/+R and the…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3978-DVD-burners-the-right-time-to-buy.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3978-DVD-burners-the-right-time-to-buy.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Let’s see, now we have… DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVDR, DVDRW, DVD-CRW, CR-VDV-W, DVD-X-/R+W-a, etc… Bullshit. When there is a affordable, standards driven DVD recorder that will allow me to dupe store bought DVD’s at a reasonable price and at a reasonable speed, wake me up. I’m not going for this shit.

Hello you wankers…what the Fu** is every body complayning about : I already have my Pioneer DVD-RW, latest model : DVR-104. I only costed me 250 € for it about 3 months a go and…IT ROCKS BABY…I can write away any Sh** you want ! We BELGIAN people RULE the scene :7

Idd, we BELGIAN people rock! And, where did you get it that cheap?

I don’t think your opinion will be the same where we can get something twice as fast in a couple of months for the same price.

To Dutchserv : I bought it a computer fair in Antwerpen (Belgium). I bought it for 350,- € actualy but i sold my Lite-On 32 Speed Writer for 100 € so…that’s how the DVD Writer only costed me 250€…AND it was already the newest one from PIONEER : the DVR-104 !

To DanDaMan : Yes…if you keap thinking like that you are always wright : The important angle here is : I already have it and i already bought it cheap…lets sea when the DVD Writers reaches the price i payed 4 it…then it is probably already 1 year in the future and i already had written 500 DVD’s…heheheh. :4

I guess you just got lucky, not all of us do! :slight_smile:

Will not buy them until they are united… and faster, and more reliable!