DVD burner wont recognize any CD's or DVD's anymore!

vbimport

Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum. I’m having this issues where the DVD drive on my laptop wont read anything! I installed the trial versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD, then when I restarted my computer, the drive wouldn’t recognize anything. There doesn’t seem to be any problem with the drive, and its recognized in the device manager. Any ideas? The drive is a Pioneer DVR-K15, and I’m running windows XP, with AnyDVD 6.1.3.3, and CloneDVD 2.9.0.3. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to CDFreaks Forum, try to uninstall your drive from device manager and reboot the computer and wait until the windows reinstall your drive. Now try to see if your drive being recognized , if not uninstall both AnyDVD and Clone reboot and reinstall both.

Thanks for the advice, but no luck. I found an MS article that told me to delete the upper and lower values, but that didn’t work either. Any more ideas?

Did the drive in your laptop work before you installed AnyDVD & Clone DVD?.

Yeha it worked fine :-/

bump, same problem please help

Welcome to CDFreaks Forum, try to uninstall AnyDVD and CloneDVD, reboot then deactivate your AntiVirus program and Firewall if you have then reinstalll the AnyDVD and CloneDVD and check to see if that works.