Dvd burner problems

vbimport

can anyone help me when burning dvd’s with anydvd and clonedvd. i get a message saying it failed to read the dvd cos its either dirty or it damaged and needs to be replaced or it says my rpc2 drive is locked and cant read scrambled sectors from a different region. i thought anydvd took that off it also says the problem could be the burner hasnt been assigned a region. whats doing?

slobby

Please specify the version of AnyDVD, CloneDVD2 and the brand of the burner.
Nero Infotool will infrom you about the DVD burner region set.

I had the exact same problem as you. I finely just broke down and bought a new drive. I found a $55 one at Newegg. It actually works allot better than my old one that I paid $130 for. http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-131-239&depa=1

ive got any dvd 3.8.1.3 and clonddvd 2.4.5.4. i used to have clone dvd 2.3 and i could copy discs but not from off the hard drive, now with 2.4.5.4 i cant do either, ive only been able to burn manchurian candidate and bridgette jones 2 off the hard drive any idea anybody on what could be wrong? ive got a liteon dvdrw sohw-16535 vcs07 dual layer burner, its worked before but now now and i dont know why. could it be clone dvd?

ive got any dvd 3.8.1.3 and clonddvd 2.4.5.4. i used to have clone dvd 2.3 and i could copy discs but not from off the hard drive, now with 2.4.5.4 i cant do either, ive only been able to burn manchurian candidate and bridgette jones 2 off the hard drive any idea anybody on what could be wrong? ive got a liteon dvdrw sohw-16535 vcs07 dual layer burner, its worked before but now now and i dont know why. could it be clone dvd?

Please install (don’t forget to reboot) the latest version of the software (www.slysoft.com) and let’s see what happen:
AnyDVD 4.6.3.1
CloneDVD2 2.7.5.1

You have indicated that AnyDVD displays a message according to which your drive may be locked. To check it, please use Nero Infotool (www.cdspeed2000) and post what it says about your drive.