DVD Burned OK.. But Shows Up Blank

i burned a Memorex 8x DVD+R DL tonight using Nero v8.3.6.0… i used nerostartsmart and then data burning to add the files for burning… (6.8GB of files) burned everything fine and the program ejected the disc saying it completed successfully… i closed Nero and closed the drive to check the disc but now it comes up saying that it’s a blank disc…

the drive is a LG GSA-H62N a little over a year old… it still reads other DL’s fine… and i’m using Vista Ultimate x64…

is there any program i can use to get the data back off of the disc…??? seeing as i deleted the data because it said the burn was ok… i tried dvddecryptor and isobuster… to no avail… it still shows the disc as blank… but you can see the data burned on the disc as it should have when you turn it over…

THX in advance for any and all help

Verbatim DVD+R DL media is the only reliable media recommended around these parts…however did you try playing on standalone player…
And as you’ve found out,never,ever delete your source until first checking the burned disc…
And next time use IMGburn instead…
I know you tried with dvddecryptor and isobuster, but just for the heck of it try opening with DVDshrink, if by chance you burned an ISO…
Ctrl+I keys…

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2210164]Verbatim DVD+R DL media is the only reliable media recommended around these parts…however did you try playing on standalone player…
And as you’ve found out,never,ever delete your source until first checking the burned disc…
And next time use IMGburn instead…
I know you tried with dvddecryptor and isobuster, but just for the heck of it try opening with DVDshrink, if by chance you burned an ISO…
Ctrl+I keys…[/QUOTE]

THX dude… but DVDshrink see’s it as a blank disc as well… and it asks to format the empty disc when i try click on the drive… through DVDshrink… also just another piece of info… the disc contains backups of my COD - COD:UO and COD2 with patches… but my version of COD2 was converted from the 6 CD version if any of that makes any difference

Yeah, would’ve helped if you had mentioned it was a game burning issue…I don’t backup/burn games,but try daemon tools…
Others will post soon enough…