I put this in the newbie forum since it seemed to be the most general area and my situation covers a few different spots.
Hardware: Liteon 812s running 851s - GSOF for bitsetting capability
I did a backup of my DVD using AnyDVD and DVDShrink using the reauthoring method. After burning the created ISO file with NERO 184.108.40.206 it plays no audio on my PC and only plays one channel on my TV (right channel if that matters) but all in all it plays the video flawlessly. I did disable the spanish and french 2ch selections on the first screen but left all English selections untouched (enabled). I performed the process twice to make sure I wasn’t crazy and alas both are identical. This is the first time I’ve had this problem, just curious if anyone has seen this before.