DVD backup Main Title has no subtitles

vbimport

Hi,

I am backing up my dvd by using the Main Title Content Copy profile. When the list of track shown, I select the subtitle that i want and click run. However, when I play the mpeg file, I do not have subtitle. If I backup using Full Title Content Copy, I have the subtitle when I playback the file. The only problem with Full Title Content Copy is that it takes about 30 minute to rip single dvd. How can I get subtitle when using Main Title Content Copy profile? I am using WinX Dvd ripper platinum.

thanks

[QUOTE=gibot;2778201]Hi,

I am backing up my dvd by using the Main Title Content Copy profile. When the list of track shown, I select the subtitle that i want and click run. However, when I play the mpeg file, I do not have subtitle. If I backup using Full Title Content Copy, I have the subtitle when I playback the file. The only problem with Full Title Content Copy is that it takes about 30 minute to rip single dvd. How can I get subtitle when using Main Title Content Copy profile? I am using WinX Dvd ripper platinum.

thanks[/QUOTE]

What playback software are you using, you have enable subtitles.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2778205]What playback software are you using, you have enable subtitles.[/QUOTE]

I am using VLC for playback and have subtitles enable. In VLC when I click on subtitle, no subtitle is listed.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2778205]What playback software are you using, you have enable subtitles.[/QUOTE]

I have also tried windows media player, and kodi internal player. All of them do not show subtitles.

Thanks for your feedback, gibot. Did you send us email (sj*****net@hotmail.com)? Our support team has replied it and don’t worry. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Josiey;2778223]Thanks for your feedback, gibot. Did you send us email (sj*****net@hotmail.com)? Our support team has replied it and don’t worry. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did send email. Looks like there is other people (pauliegal) that has the same issue with the subtitle and no solution has been provided.