This is my first posting here.
Okay, here’s another question about DVD authoring tools. I have a bunch of tv serials that need to be burned into DVDs. So far have tested a few but none are satisfactory…you get something cool but you also lose something else… not cool at all
- very user unfriendly and no indication of whether files have exceeded disk capacity
Xilisoft DVD creator:
- no audio gain control
- has that pesky audio/video out-of-sync problem
Sothink DVD maker:
- no menu builder
Aimersoft DVD creator:
- limited video quality control and file resizing options. I need to burn several episodes into each disk but I am only limied to to 122 minutes on low quality setting.
I have already converted the original rmvb files into mp4 with low bitrates of 900kbs, each file was only about 300Mb and 40minutes playtime but Aimersoft just based everything on the duration. So I am only limited to 3 episodes per disk. I have seen some DVDs with as many as 7 to 8 episodes although quality was not great but I can live with that.
Basically, I need a tool that can do the following:
- menu builder
- has audio volume adjustment (eg. gain)
- allows me to cramp several hours of video into one DVD
Hope I am not asking for too much here
Can anyone help? Tweaking with the above mentioned software will be the best option as I am tired of trying out other tools now.