DVD Audio Ripper 4 - all rips failing

vbimport

I need some help with DVD Audio Ripper 4. I’m trying to rip the audio off some DVDs, and everything I try fails. I’ve tried 3 different DVDs, in my two different drives, and different settings, and I can’t get anything to work.

Any suggestions?

Not sure about DVD Audio Ripper 4, but AoA Audio Extractor and Super are two free alternatives you can try. Both are powerful and works fantastically.

Maybe this is a Vista compatibility issue. I dusted off my XP machine, and the same program works just fine.

[QUOTE=MikeUMA;2029165]Maybe this is a Vista compatibility issue. I dusted off my XP machine, and the same program works just fine.[/QUOTE]

May be… that’s why Vista is going to be short-lived, and Windows 7 is next in line…LOL

Refused to go to Vista on my last build… opted for XP Media Center since I know it’s stable and compatible to all softwares.

[QUOTE=MikeUMA;2029130]I need some help with DVD Audio Ripper 4. I’m trying to rip the audio off some DVDs, and everything I try fails. I’ve tried 3 different DVDs, in my two different drives, and different settings, and I can’t get anything to work.

Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

can u choose other “Audio” to have a try: