Dvd audio extractor

vbimport

can this program let me burn dvd movie audio onto a cd -r disk? how can i do that? where can i buy this program from? any link to aguide that tells me how to burn on the cd the audio from the dvd movie?

Check this thread:
Link
And you may want to post this question only once and be patient.

I’ve learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm. /.

It does not tell me anything about whether the dvd audio extractor can burn dvd audio onto a cd -R and if it does how?
also i tried using divx and smart ripper and other sbut its all too complicated and time consuming and thanks for the link.

It tells you how to extract DVD audio and burn to a disk with FREE software, something you asked for in another thread. I can’t imagine it explaining it more clearly.

Yes, my only tool is a hammer. And you’re starting to look like a nail. /.

Moved to appropriate forum. :wink:

like i said free means it takes lots of time to do it. I am willing to pay for dvd audio program that can make it quick. can you tell whthere dvd audio ripper or extractor will help to burn ointo a CD DISK the audio?

Google is your friend…

If it don’t seem like its worth the effort, it probably ain’t.

Jimmy if you don’t mind paying and you want it real simple then just buy the sound track on cd.

is newtoburners really jimmyplexed? lol

what is going on here? Who is jimmy? plexed? Why are you associating me with him? I am not this guy. I have been here for quite sometime now.

pipedreams I just wanted to know if dvd audio extractor will burn the extracted audio files from advd movie onto a cd -r. But you brought your hostility out. See a shrink, please.

Hostility…you make me laugh. I like the pipedreams part, did you think that up all by yourself?
I’m making my appointment right now and thanks for the expert advice.
I hope it’s not too difficult and take up too much of my time.

Don’t take life so seriously. No one makes it out alive. /.

good luck in your future search for peace. We hope you don’t belittle little folks like me and respect everyone no matter what question they ask.