Dvd 9 to ISO

Hi guys im trying to iso a dvd9 after ripping but when burnt it doesnt play properly can any one offer some advice please.
Im usin dvdshrik to rip
run it through cce to take it down to DVD5
everything is fine it just wont iso right.

Regards

Test the dvd on the hard drive to make sure it is playing correctly after you process it through CCE, but before trying to burn to a disk. Play it with VLC media player, or whatever dvd-video player you prefer. How exactly are you using CCE anyway? DVDRebuilder perhaps?

To make an ISO of the resulting dvd, use ImgBurn. When you start ImgBurn click on [I]Create image file from files/folders[/I]

By the way, DVDShrink is horribly outdated as a ripping/decryption program. I suggest you go to DVDFab HD Decrypter. It is the free section within DVDFab and will continue to function even after the trial for the main part of DVDFab expires.

Thanx for your reply yes i know shrink is old but its ok for old stuff i do use a 1:1 ripper and tmpeg to encode and iso up . ive been doing it wrong ive been opening the iso directly with showtime and its been playing out of order but opening it with virtual dvd its fine, just me wanting to learn somit i couldt do but i seem to have the jist of it now again thanx for your reply.

Regards