DVD 106 + CloneCD + DVD Backups

I have changed from a Plextor CD-RW and moved to a Pioneer A06 now when I use CloneCD it doesnt seem to backup cd’s any more any ideas why?

Second question whats teh best programme to make DVD backup of my DVD collection?

Nikumba

There is no best program to make DVD backups for everyone. The best for you will depend on what you are looking for - price, quality, speed and/or ease of use.

Originally posted by Nikumba
[B]I have changed from a Plextor CD-RW and moved to a Pioneer A06 now when I use CloneCD it doesnt seem to backup cd’s any more any ideas why?

Second question whats teh best programme to make DVD backup of my DVD collection?

Nikumba [/B]

I’ve run into the same problem.

Check my post for solution:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74462&highlight=thunderace1k

Originally posted by Thunderace1k
[B]I’ve run into the same problem.

Check my post for solution:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74462&highlight=thunderace1k [/B]

His problem was with CloneCD (not CloneDVD)

Nikumba, i think your problem is that CloneCD is really outdated and doesn’t support newer drives.

try to use another CD-cloning software, there are lots of them better than the latest version of CloneCD (this hurts to a CloneCD registered user and fan, like me, but is the true reallity today)

And for your second question, i can not tell what is the really best DVD movie backup program, because it depends of what user needs. but i can tell that CloneDVD is the software that most satisfy my needs, it’s really simple, fast enough, and for me it has the best overall image quality. But has a little problem when burning on +R media using the Pioneer DVR-106D, it is already fixed in the next release, if you use -R media till the next update, you will have no problem.

PS: this Thunderace1k seems to have being copying+pasting the same “check my post” all over the forum in all DVD-106D related posts (no matter what problem is being discused in such posts) :confused: :confused:

:smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Sauron-Jin
[B]

PS: this Thunderace1k seems to have being copying+pasting the same “check my post” all over the forum in all DVD-106D related posts (no matter what problem is being discused in such posts) :confused: :confused:

:smiley: :smiley: [/B]

No, I just did it in two posts.
And, if you read it correctly, the original poster is asking about DVD backup in his post, so it is absolutely not out of subject, as he would run into the same problem as all of us have with CloneDVD and DVD+R on a Pioneer A06/106D.

As Slysy said:

His problem was with CloneCD (not CloneDVD)

And you linked to a post discussing a problem in CloneDVD

It has no sense.