[DUTCH] Hoe verander je je status naam?

vbimport

Ik wilde ff weten hoe je de status-naam van jezelf kun veranderen. Dus bij mij staat er nou nog “CD Freaks Senior Member” maar hoe kan je dat veranderen? Ik had wel een of andere vage thread gevonden over javascript maar daar heb ik de ballen verstand van, k wist trouwens nie eens of het daar wel op van toepassing was :confused:

mzzls

Ok, on the request of Dee-ehn I translated this post;

I’d wanted to know how you can change your status name. Currently it is “CD Freaks Senior Member” but some people have other “status” names. How can I do that?

Dit kun je zelf niet veranderen :wink:

oh dan moet ik een van de forum-admins een pm sturen of nie?

btw: ik zag dat je mn post verplaats had maar ik dacht dat in “CD freaks forum talk” geen nederlands mocht?!

Oh, do i have to pm one of the forum admins to change my status name?

btw: I noticed you moved my post from a dutch forum to the “cd freaks forum talk”, but i was under the impression that you could only ask dutch questions in the dutch forums.

Actually, this is indeed an English-only forum, but your message fitted better in here, so I decided to move it. If you want to, translate your posts (you can edit them ;))… that’d really be appreciated.

BTW, If you want to change your nick, PM tax :wink:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Actually, this is indeed an English-only forum, but your message fitted better in here, so I decided to move it. If you want to, translate your posts (you can edit them ;))… that’d really be appreciated.

BTW, If you want to change your nick, PM tax :wink: [/B]

eeh where is the edit button?? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Certain people have shown to be an expert in a certain field, developer of a program or earned a special status because of other contributions.

Statusses will not be edited upon request and you can not edit them yourself. You just have to show yourself worthy of a special status, other then the normal line of statusses that is linked to the number of posts…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Certain people have shown to be an expert in a certain field, developer of a program or earned a special status because of other contributions.

Statusses will not be edited upon request and you can not edit them yourself. You just have to show yourself worthy of a special status, other then the normal line of statusses that is linked to the number of posts… [/B]

mmm right… Afraid of too much work tax? Anyway i’ve seen some statuses and i cant say they make much sense like “Cd freaks fartman” for example (what the contribution of him is to cdfreaks isnt quite clear).

mzzls

Originally posted by theunbeatable
[B]

mmm right… Afraid of too much work tax? Anyway i’ve seen some statuses and i cant say they make much sense like “Cd freaks fartman” for example (what the contribution of him is to cdfreaks isnt quite clear).

mzzls [/B]

You should have been on IRC for that… :wink:

Originally posted by theunbeatable
[B]

Anyway i’ve seen some statuses and i cant say they make much sense like “Cd freaks fartman” for example (what the contribution of him is to cdfreaks isnt quite clear).

mzzls [/B]

Are you trying to start something with me by bringing me up personally?

slayerking, can you give us some more information about the fart-thing?

you are interested in that?? strange hobbies you got :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Namoh
slayerking, can you give us some more information about the fart-thing?

haha have to come to irc

just figured out that you guys disabled it and its not a limitation of the forum-software. Damn i’m smart… :bigsmile: