Duplicator copying problems

vbimport

My duplicator is not copying. It made several copies then when I tried to make another on it showed the following:

(Copy Safe), when ever I cut duplicator on it show Copy Safe:bow:

Wizardball is lost…

[B]I need help big time:[/B] I have made several copies of a DVD. Now when I cut on the duplicatior the wind show[B] (Copy Safe),[/B] and it want let me copy anything. when I try to copy the window showes [B](NG:7 F->)[/B] and then kick out the disc.

I have a Acard 1-7 duplicator. :bow: Ricky

I’ve merged your two threads. Please don’t make more than one thread on the same subject.

I’m afraid I don’t have a solution for you.

[QUOTE=rickyreed;2613667][B]I need help big time:[/B] I have made several copies of a DVD. Now when I cut on the duplicatior the wind show[B] (Copy Safe),[/B] and it want let me copy anything. when I try to copy the window showes [B](NG:7 F->)[/B] and then kick out the disc.
I have a Acard 1-7 duplicator. :bow: Ricky[/QUOTE]

It appears that you may need to try another type of disc.

You can download a manual at this site if you do not have one. Click on the support tab.

We need more information on what you are trying to Copy. Your Duplicator makes 7 Copies, but if you are trying to Copy a Protected DVD I’m sure you will get some kind of message. So is this what you are trying to do? If so the Moderators will shut your Tread. Back-up Copies are okay, but 7 is questionable. :cool: