Dup-Dvd

vbimport

I find this program very good for converting a dvd to vcd or svcd. Anybody else out there who has good views please add them here.

i have this prog a full version and it still only allows me to do one disk only if your ver does a full dvd let me know i would like to know how to copy a full dvd with this prog:confused:

Havent had any Dvd’s yet to copy but when i do make a copy of a dvd…i will let you know.

Try with Nero.

Please dont discuss this program… why ? Because they are spammers and the program is EasyDivx stolen!!

Originally posted by dvdwriters
Please dont discuss this program… why ? Because they are spammers and the program is EasyDivx stolen!!

I thought EasyDivX converted a DVD to DivX. Dup-dvd converts to VCD or SVCD, thats nothing like DivX.

Besides the quality out-put of Dup-dvd is crap compared to that of TMPGEnc, so why bother with it

Oh? Maybe now they have started to steal TMPGEnc :frowning: and sell it.

Originally posted by ChickenMan
[B]

I thought EasyDivX converted a DVD to DivX. Dup-dvd converts to VCD or SVCD, thats nothing like DivX.

Besides the quality out-put of Dup-dvd is crap compared to that of TMPGEnc, so why bother with it [/B]

TMPGEnc can’t covert svcd ----> vcd in less than 4 steps and even then u will have audio problems

i can’t get dupdvd to work! i tried to convert a 10MB mpeg2 file to vcd and it was just stuck at about 1.5 cm’s on the BAR!

listen tome!
dupdvd wont work bc the trial version only burns 1/4 of the dvd and if u think u have full doesnt matter its guarded against piracy no cracks wil work
forget that prog and get DvdX 2

link?

hey i have dup dvd 2.1.1 full
and it works and been tested due to cd freaks constrictions i can only email it to u email me at n3wt@india.com
“Good Programs Are always Free!”