Dumb question of the day--Nero

How do I tell Nero to write as WAV file. I must be missing something. I download as mp3 but want them as WAV for the car stereo.
Thanks

Burn it as an audio cd. Nero will do the conversion from mp3 -> wav. Did you try it as a data cd? That just creates a cd full of mp3 files.

Originally posted by sabu24
How do I tell Nero to write as WAV file. I must be missing something. I download as mp3 but want them as WAV for the car stereo.
Thanks

I knew I was being dumb…Yup, did it as data.
Thanks again

No problem. We’ve all been there. Incidently, if you don’t have a BURNProof burner you might want to convert the mp3s to waves before burning. There are a lot of utilities around to do this. If it’s working for you as a “one-shot” deal, converting and burning, leave well-enough alone.

Originally posted by sabu24
I knew I was being dumb…Yup, did it as data.
Thanks again

No such thing as stupid question, we all had to learn some time. I nearly shot a hole in my computer the first time that I had to use nero. Now I can have a CD in my hand in seconds without a second thought. If you have any more questions (i’m sure you will), I would be happy to answer any that I can, and I am sure anyone else here would be too. My main tips for nero are (and i’m assuming that you’re not using nero express or the nero wizard on these);

Burn in Disc-at-once mode.
Always Finalize your CDs
There is no need to have Simulation turned on
There is also no need to have “Determine Maximum Speed” turned on.

You have obviously never taught graduate school. <BG>

Originally posted by compu44
No such thing as stupid question

Can’t say that I have…

Originally posted by compu44
No such thing as stupid question…

This is correct. Questions, being inanimate, cannot be stupid.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking questions. :bigsmile:

that’s what I was thinking, but I just didn’t want to insult anyone…

Originally posted by Inertia
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking questions. :bigsmile:
:bigsmile:

And we’ve all been stupid from time to time, and still are in certain fields (not necessarily computer related :wink: )