Duke Nukem - Manhattan Project

vbimport

I have a Toshiba DVD Reader and a Acer CD Burner which have never failed to make a back up of any kind of protection.

Suddenly the new Duke Nukem doesn't want to copy correctly. I recently switched to version 4 of Clone CD but I am using the same settings as I did previously and the same settings that all users seem to recommend for SD2.

Anyone had any problems with this? If not ... what were your settings?

Thanks,
Saint Louie

What protection does it have?

Are you using CloneCD’s Hide CDR, I’ve heard too many horror stories to trust it.

Originally posted by SirDavidGuy
[B]What protection does it have?

Are you using CloneCD’s Hide CDR, I’ve heard too many horror stories to trust it. [/B]

It uses safedisc 2.5xx. I don’t think that an Acer can handle it. (Maybe with AWS but no guarantee.)

i have duke nukem manhatten project and it does not have any protection:confused:

i was right there is no protection on dnmh i just scanned with latest clony

you can copy this disc with nero

I will try it with Nero and let you know.

Please keep in mind that although some people might have no protection on their game title, others might have. Different countries can use different protections. E.g. a game might be protected in Europe, but not in America. Or a game might be protected with Tagès in one country, but protected with SafeDisc 2 in another country (I believe this is the case with Moto Racer 3). The best way to find out is to check the disc yourself with ClonyXXL.

The best way to find out is to check the disc yourself with ClonyXXL.

yea your right! but have you seen this game it is not really worth the money to put a protection on.

Originally posted by slayerking
have you seen this game it is not really worth the money to put a protection on.
Nope haven’t seen the game before… Still playing GTA3 at the moment :wink:

dude i recommend DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! its duke nukem meets mario. :Z

what i mean is it is a sidescrolling platformer

Originally posted by slayerking
[B]dude i recommend DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! its duke nukem meets mario. :Z

what i mean is it is a sidescrolling platformer [/B]

sometimes a front scrolling as well :slight_smile: there is some 3d in it but you have to pay attention :slight_smile:

and i keep falling off that freaking helicopter

If they let you move the camera then it would be decent. On occasions you cant even see the enemies that are firing at you. This game looks more like a mod for the original duke than a new title. Good thing I didn’t buy the game. It is crap.:Z