Dual layer?

I found this program and thought it would be great to make backups of my games so I bought it. Well, I installed it earlier this year and finally made it around to try it out. I tried one of my xbox 360 games which I think I heard the app can do. Well, it only reads 5mb of used memory. I stuck in a pc game which took 600mb.

I dont quite understand whats going on. Is it cause the computer is not recognizing the disc or is it cause the program does not handle dual layer discs? Im almost sure it would. And when I checked the drivers, it had question marks on them rather than a solid device image. So I dont know if that would effect anything either.

I tried it on three machines thinking it could have been the drive or os. My first computer is a Win 7rc while my other two tries were vista ultimate. I know two of them are 64 bit and Im sure the third is 64 bit also. Is there any thoughts on this? thanks for any help!

[QUOTE=Clouded;2446156][B]I found this program[/B] and thought it would be great to make backups of my games so I bought it. Well, I installed it earlier this year and finally made it around to try it out. I tried one of my xbox 360 games which I think I heard the app can do. Well, it only reads 5mb of used memory. I stuck in a pc game which took 600mb.

I dont quite understand whats going on. Is it cause the computer is not recognizing the disc or is it cause the program does not handle dual layer discs? Im almost sure it would. And when I checked the drivers, it had question marks on them rather than a solid device image. So I dont know if that would effect anything either.

I tried it on three machines thinking it could have been the drive or os. My first computer is a Win 7rc while my other two tries were vista ultimate. I know two of them are 64 bit and Im sure the third is 64 bit also. Is there any thoughts on this? thanks for any help![/QUOTE]
What program?

you can use VSO Inspector to see your drive and disk inforamtion. See if the disk is blank see if your disk is detected at all.