Dual layer burning

will clonedvd2 burn in dual layer?setting the quality drop box to dl does not let it durn in dual layer.

Yes, but only DVD+R DL, not DVD-R DL.

i am using dvd+r DL. also have tried with nero 6 with no luck. memorex disc. nec 2510a dual layer burner

@ dieseldoc,

It has been extensively documented that Memorex DVD+R DL media is extremely problematic DVD+R DL media. Suggest acquiring Verbatim DVD+R DL media, which has demonstrated proven track record.

Also ensure that your NEC ND-2510A DVD Burner has the newest up to date firmware available installed. Suggest visiting the CD Freak NEC DVD Burner Forum (http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86).

Best Regards,
bjkg

Yes you can do it. Just output the DVD in file mode, make sure its set to DVD+ DL. Then burn it with Nero.

^^^ What he said! I tried a couple cheaper brands and ‘You get what you pay for!’. The Verbatim DVD+R DL Media is the way to go for Dual Layer Copies. Have had no problems since I switched to Verbatim.

@ Slinger07,

Thank you validating my original posting in this thread. As state before most DVD+R DL problems can be directly traced to the use of cheap substandard DVD+R DL media.

A this point of time the only consistently reliable DVD+R DL media is Verbatim DVD+R DL media.

Best Regards,
bjkg

just my 2 cents
re media
only use verbatim DL R+ ; I have 100% succes
using memorex DL R+ failed 6/6 cost 30 bucks to learn