DTS file

I would like to burn an DTS file to a DVD may I please get help in preforming this function including which programs I need.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,

:cool:

Uhh, more info? You want JUST the DTS audio and no video?

/MLS

I would like both audio and video. What I have done so far is to convert the movie to a ISO and then burn with “record now max” a program I use to write all DVD. However the DVD player can not read this format.

Thank you for your assistance,

No fancy burning methods are going to add DTS decoding support to your DVD setup, sorry :).

/MLS

As above, the original DVD either has a DTS soundtrack or it does not. There is no way you can add or make one for it. You say you converted to an iso so was it a DVD 5 or was it a transcoded DVD 9? :confused:

I mean if you had to transcode it say using DVD Shrink then a DTS soundtrack would show up quite clearly in the audio streams of the Shrink Gui and you would simply make sure it is selected.

As you burned with Stomp RNM I conclude that you made a “Global” image file too yes?

DVD 5 and yes Global image. Is there an better way to create a DVD with this program?

Thank you,

Easiest way is to use DVD Decrypter to make and burn the .iso.

Like I said though, if there’s no DTS soundtrack on the movie there’s squat you can do about it.

Thank you for the advice I will give it a try.

Just got DVD Decrypter may I ask what are the settings you recommend?

Best Regards,

hi there, just caught this thread.

Heres my situation if anyone can help…

I dont need menus or anything but i encoded my 5.1 mixes to DTS and now i need some software to burn them to DVD.

I assume i cannot just drag them over and burn as if they where data files? Im thinking it must need finalised like a CD?

The machine i’ll be using runs SACD, TruSurround by SRS, Dolby Digital and DTS. Its a Pioneer model DV-656A and is DTS compatable. I encoded my mixes to DTS WAV, DTS Compact and DTS Padded as I’m not sure if all of these will work?

thanks,

jim.