DSL crashes PC after 1 hr on FM station

For the last few years, using DSL, I can only listen to distant radio stations for 1/2 to 1 hour. Then it usually stops, crashing my PC. I have heard this is due to ADSL service (asynchronous). Can I do anything about it? I like to listen to NPR and other stations not available locally. Thank you.

Has there been any other shutdown with your pc lately before of after this problem came up?? I have DSL iand this is the first time I heard of something like that happening?? Maybe you should go and exchange your DSL modem for another and see if the problem goes away. If it doesn’t then I would suspect it has something to do with your computer and computer setups. Also when you mean crash your computer can you be more clear as the nature of the crash? I can watch youtube streaming with no problem on my DSL. Also when was the last time you dusted out your PC internals? Dust can lead to overheating causing shutdown or restart or freezing of computer functions as well as a PS being to old. That is if you have a desktop.

It has nothing to do with the connection itself, it’s solely a software or hardware error
//Danne

[QUOTE=DiiZzY;2210274]It has nothing to do with the connection itself, it’s solely a software or hardware error
//Danne[/QUOTE]

My line of thought as well but its good to rule out everything else as well that isn’t causing the problem.