Drw 24b1st c 1.05 can it be crossflashed into ihas 124 -524

vbimport

manafuctured january 2012

i just got those drive from a friend and he asked me to crossflash those drive into the imax firmware

but for some odd reason it alway crash when i want to write firmware and tell me error

before i could do the 1.04 without any prb and now those are not eable to be done what give

could some one help me on that subject been trying to find and answer but still no luck

so those would be a new liteon c drive then i won be eable to crossflash with ihas 324 for xbox

Does anyone know if there has been an update for this? I’m looking to use this drive (24B1ST C on 1.05) to do my backups for 360 games but running into issues after the burn.

The disks will read but then come up with a multitude of errors from unrecognized to wrong disc type. Any help would be appreciated!

[QUOTE=lancewake;2663131]Does anyone know if there has been an update for this? I’m looking to use this drive (24B1ST C on 1.05) to do my backups for 360 games but running into issues after the burn.
[/QUOTE]

There is no update and there will never be one either.

You cannot crossflash an iHASx24 C series drive (or equivalent rebadge such as yours) to an iHASx24 B drive, and that’s the end of it.

To generalise for the sake of completeness, you cannot crossflash any non B series drive (such as an A, C or D series drive or one of their equivalent rebadges) to a B series drive. They are all different in hardware, and attempting to do so will kill your drive.