DRM software required for Apple music!

vbimport

Hi

i’m clearly new to this, but I got burnt when I realised streamed/downloaded music from apple couldn’t be downloaded or burnt onto CD.

I understand DRM software would allow me to do this. Ive downloaded a few different versions but all keep giving me error messages etc…

Can anyone help? Point me in the right direction? What software should I use?

[QUOTE=lokki666;2780938]Hi

i’m clearly new to this, but I got burnt when I realised streamed/downloaded music from apple couldn’t be downloaded or burnt onto CD.

I understand DRM software would allow me to do this. Ive downloaded a few different versions but all keep giving me error messages etc…

Can anyone help? Point me in the right direction? What software should I use?[/QUOTE]
I have yet to hear a DRM software exist nor would allow you to do what your asking. DRM is there for a reason you can listen to it from iTunes and your Apple device but you don’t have the right to burn them that is what DRM stipulates. Asking for help to circumvent DRM is not something we can help especially dealing with iTunes. If you want more help on your iTunes you should contact Apple iTunes support about this.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2781600]I have yet to hear a DRM software exist nor would allow you to do what your asking. DRM is there for a reason you can listen to it from iTunes and your Apple device but you don’t have the right to burn them that is what DRM stipulates. Asking for help to circumvent DRM is not something we can help especially dealing with iTunes. If you want more help on your iTunes you should contact Apple iTunes support about this.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ in the name of fair use. DRM is clearly a case of breaching fair use and since he bought the music it is only fair that he should have the option to back it up any way he see fit, even to an Audio CD. This is no different to backing up your DVD and thus circumventing copy protections that keeps you from doing so :iagree: - Sadly, I can not be of help to the user though…

[QUOTE=Xercus;2781606]I beg to differ in the name of fair use. DRM is clearly a case of breaching fair use and since he bought the music it is only fair that he should have the option to back it up any way he see fit, even to an Audio CD. This is no different to backing up your DVD and thus circumventing copy protections that keeps you from doing so :iagree: - Sadly, I can not be of help to the user though…[/QUOTE]
Then one would need to ask iTunes about this then. Apple owns the rights to the DRM and if one uses iTunes services then you agree to their TOS. That is non-negotiable. If you own the CD music that is different but DRM music from iTunes is there for a reason. If one doesn’t like iTunes DRM rules then complain to Apple iTunes support.

I myself don’t like DRM music but it is here to say whether anyone likes it or not. And circumventing the TOS/TOA isn’t on your side when you signed the agreement.

Straight from iTunes “Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions”

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

• You may not tamper with or circumvent any security technology included with the Services.